The Barrisol Clim® featuring Carrier® Products technical study is carried out in 2 phases: First, the feasibility study and second an execution study (performed only after a sales order).
The feasibility study includes:
- The analysis of the plans of the building,
- Analysis of planned HVAC installations,
- Adaptation / modification of HVAC installations,
- The determination of the architectural constraints (height of necessary plenum, clutter of technical machines and networks...),
- The realization of 2D or 3D plans including the installation of Barrisol Clim® networks and profile machines,
- Technical assistance to HVAC design offices and HVAC production companies.
At the end of the feasibility study all the constraints of implementation of the system are known and it is possible to make a Barrisol Clim® featuring Carrier® Products quotation.
If an order is placed by the customer, the execution study allowing the precise calibration of the Barrisol Clim® featuring Carrier® Products system will be engaged.
The execution study includes:
- Air diffusion study to precisely calibrate the Barrisol Clim® featuring Carrier® Products rails to achieve the best possible comfort in the room served,
- A plan of execution of the ceilings presenting the type of rail Barrisol Clim® featuring Carrier® Products to use (opened, closed, 12mm, 24mm, 32mm) as well as the implantation of these,
- Execution details plans including the return air boxes to achieve,
- The determination of the regulation principles to be used for the system as well as the adjustments to be made on the air conditioning and ventilation units,
- Technical assistance to Barrisol® teams and the HVAC installation company.
At the end of the implementation study, the HVAC installation company and the Barrisol® installer have all the necessary information to complete the installation.